NetworkSecurity.com is intended as an educational tool for the world about Network Security. We would like you to feel secure during your visit to the site and are committed to maintaining your privacy during the process. Personal information collected by NetworkSecurity.com is treated as confidential. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion provided.
Site Visit Data The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by NetworkSecurity.com to help improve the site. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc).
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc).
- the date and time of the visit to the site.
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Collection of Personal Information When you e-mail us.
- we will record your e-mail address.
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it.
- it will not be added to a mailing list.
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
- we will not disclose it without your consent except where NetworkSecurity.com may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Should you decide to use an online form, such as one used by NetworkSecurity.com Enquiries
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, occupation, company and area of interest.
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it. The information will not be added to a mailing list.
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where NetworkSecurity.com may be required by law to disclose certain information.
- we will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through this website. To gain access to this information you should contact us (see details below).
Cookies Cookies are either stored in memory (session cookies) or placed on your hard disk (persistent cookies). At this point, NetworkSecurity.com does not use persistent cookies.
Security of Information Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires or permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, NetworkSecurity.com provides alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.
Who to Contact For additional information regarding privacy, please use the Contact form on the web site.